Friday, January 8, 2010

iT hAppEnD haha

i told myself this wasnt gunna happen,
like magnetic poles i dont know whether to take is a positive or a negative,
it somethin thats make me my insides all misshapen,
and now im like the stone thinkin man, all pensive...
see wen way back to wen i used feel jitters in my stomach and couldnt help but smile at the thought a u,
i was so into u i made all them other girls wonder who knew u,
and wen the sinkin feelin of truth rushed to my soul,
it was like raging rapids of a roaring river...
complete... disorder.
my eyes saw the memory that they have lived upon, stevie wonder.
my ears picked up the soft vibrations that reverberated my eardrums, thunder.
my lips tasted ur vey soul that fought through my lips and won,
my lungs took in deep ur very essence that fuels this fire, never done.
my body trembled in the attempt to contain my heart beat louder than the deepest war drums,
as i rmrbr ur sweet caress wen our skin made contact,
i was certain that i have broken my own written contract,
i told myself this wasnt gunna happen,
i dont know to take this as a positive or a negative,
it happened... we. us. is wat happened it wasnt given.
i feel this has taken a step in the direction of becoming addictive...
our history, is nothin to be constructed from,
but to be demolished in our fading of us to become,
im tryin to change to make it the best for us,
but fuk i jus realized im jus the same but without all the fus,
im not hungry to see u,
im not tempted to touch u,
im not motivated to pursue u,
but all i think of is u...
the words ive written, are printed here for ur evidence,
and wen i lay down as the moon comes up, ur essence,
like the bowels of the nite air fill the empty lungs givin me life,
ive jus saw u more clearly, my wife?
u could be, dont know wat could happen. deal or no deal.
told myself this wouldnt happen, surreal.
i love you, millions and millions of times i replay it,
dont take me for granted, my shits legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment