Sunday, March 21, 2010

diamonds

been around the world, seen alotta places
been searchin around for more, seen so many faces
been nothin but an adventure, call me indiana jones
ive finally found myself my diamond, no more sticks and stones
dont get me wrong theres a lot of precious stones,
but the one i want makes me tremble, hear my bones,
i tremble with exitement at the look of her sparkle,
i tremble with anxiety as she takes over, status: matriarchal.
i tremble with my heart poundin so loud
dam im feelin i wanna take u but i wish i was allowed,
my eyes didnt find u under a rock,
my eyes didnt find u lookin into the ocean from a dock,
my eyes didnt find u jus walkin around the block,
my eyes found u in the sky,
sky high is where i found this diamond, kinda shy,
i was lookin at perfection wen i was blind to my own reflection,
diamonds... i saw u... i saw myself... reflected in ur shining curves,
diamonds... bendin the light and bendin my soul,
diamonds... told myself i gotta have u in my possesssion, as a whole,
diamonds... ur audacity to shine n beautify when everything around u is dark, i lose contol,
keepin it real not even george lopez, oraleeee, can make fun of,
sayin gurrrll i will CUT u, bon qui qui showin some love,
the shine of her structure blinds you,
she might jus be smilin her radiant smile too,
put ur stunna shades on if u think u can handle ma boo,
this diamond in the sky is the brightest star, all true.
she shines a shocking pink, maybe a majestic purple, either,
rare colors rare to find rare to keep rare to shine, take a breather...
let me spend some time, have me talkin like Drake
ur the best i ever had, i wanna stay awake,
im gunna be ur letter "S",
ull never feel alone, cuz im endlesssssss
i have my eyes fixed on u, i recognize purity and integrity,
i see u, even when we turn the lights off,
they say "ur my one in a million" well i say ur my one worth than all the millions,
ur my diamond in the sky, and my perception,
is as clear as ur reflection.
life is to short to be ordinary,
diamonds are forever, and we, are extraordinary.

2 comments: