Monday, April 12, 2010

take a minute...

the first time i saw u i was transfixed,
like a dude bein hypnotized i was stuck,
stuck standin there like dam, rubbin my eyes, wheres the visine,
my perception: a girl of my dreams, nothin like what ive seen,
tried to catch ur eye but my courage lasted only till wen u looked my way,
wen u looked back i had to turn away.
i was staring at perfection.
do a lil step, create a rhythm,
my heart beated to the flow and movement,
never heard u talk, i cant wait to hear ur sound,
wats this feelin takin over me, feelin like i cant rebound,
as i left i felt it, said ill see u later,
i cant wait for the next time to see her.
had you in my mind like u wouldnt go away,
all trippin, im pretty sure im okay,
you have set my mind, my heart, so free,
us together, however jus u and me.
i met with u again... dam its 3am??
jus goes to show that im down for watever and that ill be where ever,
i cant wait to have you here by my side,
to kiss and caress u girl holdin u tight,
i must be on a real good one cuz it feels alright,
i got a whole other lovin, its out in the city for us tonight,
call me mr. honest mr. loyal mr. true mr. awe.
mr. for the right reasons ill be urs nd make u say ahhh...
talkin usher talk, never has a girl hit me on the first sight,
this is somethin special, this is jus like dynamite,
explosion of me onto u and u onto me,
wat can i do but jus want u more and set u free,
im burning to let u know of wat we can be.
portable heater, no more cold nights,
ill take u down, lets lay back and turn off the lights,
and my perception is even clearer in the dark,
i see u clearer, soul shinin so bright.
so perfect like a Donovan's Steakhouse Plate, dont even wanna take a bite.
so lets sit and talk for a minute,
go outside and take a walk for a minute,
tell me what u feel for a minute,
cuz i can tell u how i feel in a minute...
DING!
ur the type that i need, the only one that i see,
everything about u is the way that i like, everything about u makes me feel alright,
and when we keep the motion, this emotion,
i feel the love strength, full devotion,
im never shy baby, thats why i say it lookin into ur eyes baby,
dont jus use this for sake of pleasure and ecstasy,
we are are more than jus a fantasy.
listen to wat im saying girl i wanna let u know,
we can keep it real nothin like us can change,
but lets take a step where it isnt strange, and go beyond our own small range,
lets go farther into wat we can venture,
indiana jones dont got nothin on this adventure,
im followin my own intuition,
time to fill up the gas tank and go on this expedition,
lets sit down and talk for minute,
go outside and take a walk for a minute,
my love is jus more than a minute...
think about it... take a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment